360 Precision RECON
360 Precision was established in 2019 and is an NFA production manufacturer and custom shop. Every step of our design and manufacturing process is completed in-house in our Warminster, Pennsylvania workshop. The 360 Precision RECON AR15-style rifle was researched and developed and is made completely in-house and has been successfully field tested in some of the most grueling precision rifle competitions in the country. 360 Precison is also a certified Cerekote applicator and all RECON rifles are available in a number of custom Cerakote finishes.
360 Precision handguard features the M-LOK mounting system and a Picatinny rail system on all four sides of the forward end of the guard.
Battle Arms Professional Ambidextrous Safety Selector – Reversible throw safety center with 0°-90° and 0°-60° short-throw options to accommodate left or right-handed shooters.
Battle Arms RACK Ambidextrous Charging Handle will handle left or right side pulls with ease.
Triggertech Adaptable PVD Flat Trigger can accomodate trigger pull weights from 2.5–5 lbs.
416R Stainless Steel custom dimpled SPR contoured barrel.
Slick side design eliminates the forward assist giving a clean look while reducing weight and allowing more room to manipulate the charging handle.
Operational Industries Torture Test
Watch as Operational Industries puts the RECON through a rigorous cold-weather torture test.
RECON at Mammoth Sniper Challenge
The RECON was recently field-tested and performed flawlessly at the 2023 Mammoth Sniper Challenge.
Overview of the features of the RECON rifle.
2000 Round Performance Test
Putting 2000 rounds through the RECON with zero feed issues with no lubrication or maintenance.
- 360 Precision 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum Lower Receiver, M4 feed ramps
- 360 Precision 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum Upper Receiver (no forward assist)
- 360 Precision 13″ or 15″ Hand Guard – Extruded 6061-T6 Aluminum
- M-LOK at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions
- Picatinny Rail full-length at the 12 o’clock position and at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock position at the forward end of the handguard
- Premium 416R Stainless Steel custom dimpled SPR contoured barrel available in .223 Wylde or 300BLK, 16″ or 14.5″ (14.5″ includes pin/welded break)
- .223 Wylde = 1:8 Twist
- 300BLK = 1:7 Twist
- Melonite Gas Tube
- .223 Wylde = Midlength
- 300BLK = Pistol Length
- Aero Precision .750 Low Profile Gas Block
- M-16 Bolt Carrier Group—Billet Extractor, 5.56, DLC Black
- Mil-Spec Receiver Extension, Custom-weighted buffer
- Triggertech Adaptable (2.5-5 lbs adj.) PVD Flat Trigger
- Magpul MOE-K2+ AR15/M4 Grip, Black
- Magpul CTR Adjustable Stock, Black
- Battle Arms Billet Enhanced Bolt Catch, Black
- Battle Arms Enhanced Pin Set
- Battle Arms Enhanced Magazine Release Kit
- Battle Arms Professional Ambidextrous Safety Selector – Reversible 90/60
- Battle Arms RACK Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- VG6 GAMMA 556 or 300BLK Muzzle Break
- One Color-Matched 30RD Magpul magazine included
- Length: 33.5″/35″ | Weight: 7.1 lbs